The Singapore Exchange has announced its intention to move towards ‘comply or explain’ sustainability reporting guidelines. What is your game plan?
Approaching it as a check-box exercise brings little value to the company. However, if your company deploys sustainability reporting as a strategic tool for driving business improvement and engagement with major stakeholders, there is much to be gained.
Turnkey Solutions and Skylark Advisory are co-hosting a breakfast session in Singapore on Monday, November 24, 2014, on sustainability reporting that covers the following:
- The growing demand for corporate accountability and disclosure
- The What, Why and How of Sustainability Reporting
- To GRI G4 or not? That is the question! The pros and cons of Global Reporting Initiative.
- Efficient and effective data collection: Turnkey Solutions software demonstration
- Creating a Road Map for your organisation
Please click here for more information.